Sunday, April 3, 2011

Going to sch...

School...... Bored- when it comes to sch... But sometimes, it's fun than u can ever imagine... Like....... Frens can go crazy, irritating, shit, so on and so forth... This is what i'm gonna talk about... Been sick for a few days... So that also means, absence from school... Coming back, to feel really2 damn irritated wif some crazy girl in my class. I can't stay long cus i have to go home and pray and also eat my medicine. I tried to explain to her nicely. However, she doen't, in a way or another, understands malay, our former language. That also brings my deep down blaze out. She doen't-even noe that I'm hot-tempered like my parents. So, she made me- forced me to scream at her. OMG. That day was so horrible. She made me scream!! N I'm worned not to scream cus i have migraine!! EErrrghh! I really hate that girl ever since then... We never talked. She tried but i ignored. She spoke but I woke up and walked off... I really hate her. Who does she think she is?? Wait!! Before i continue, let me tell u why I'm really angry wif her... She insulted me. She said vulgarity to me... N yes, i have witnesses. 2. or even 3! Thats why... Ohkay. So that's th end of one chapter............................................... Next chapter- Irritating gurl! Few days going on well. No vulgarities. But............. An irritating gurl! She mess around wif th wrong gurl i tell u... She stole my frens. She talk abt me-bad ones, to my frens. She hangout wif my frens-cus she knows i wont stick by them if she was there... Then, one day, when my frens are gone, home, she talk to me. I was like "yaya" . Then suddenly, in a ridiculous voice, she said "kau berserakkan meja aku eh?? Bodoh!" Which means, did u mess up my table, idiot... I was so ablaze, i feel like screaming at her face!! I was not in sch for th whole week and back in Weds, n she said that?! I'm not even interested in her tables n books man! EErrgh! Ohkayy. Sooo, it's th end of Chapter 1&2... Chapter 3? Will come soon... Just see. after tomorrow. Returning to school after one week in hospital... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment