Thursday, November 8, 2012

Still The Same...

Now, apart from having 'guy problems', i have... 'Mum problem'. Nothung seems to be right in her eyes. Totally. Every single thing that I do seemed wrong to her. I dont eat, im wrong. I dont watch tv often, im wrong. I do hw, im wrong. I play games, im wrong. I dont sit and talk to her, im wrong. Apparently, no matter what I do, IM WRONG! I dont know why but this have been going on eversince before sch holidays. Believe it or not, even going to sch on th last day is wrong. I dont get th idea. What does she want from me..? Recently, which is still happening NOW, she doesn't wanna talk to me. The reason being, i love to sit alone in my room. Wth man. So i have my own room, but im practically npt allowed to sit in my room, to do my hw?? Wow. How ironic can my mum be? I feels like I dont get to do what I want at home. I dont seem to be able tp step outta th house to spend time with my friends, and now I cant even spend my time on th computer more than 1 day... Is this sch holiday or 'the period where u move into th prison' kinda thing?! Gosh. Im getting sick of home already. I remembered how I used to love holidays. Now? Holidays are apparently th time where I kinda stay over in a prison...

0 comments:

Post a Comment