Thursday, November 8, 2012

Life?

Its been a long time since I posted smtg... Well... Life has been.... Cruel. Yes, cruel. For some reason, it doesn't seem to be nice to me. We all make friends. And sometime during that point, we find a guy/girl that interest us. Right? Well it happened that way for me... However, it didnt end like how i wanted it to be... When we were together, we used to talk abt being happy even after breakup. We used to say that 'lets not be enemies'. But yeahhh. Guys. Their words just kinda backfired when th actual time comes. He hated me when we broke up. After much that I endured from him, he hated me. What would u do if u found out ur bf have another gf behind ya? Probably break up, right? But I didnt. I gave him chances. Loads of them. Then he broke up with me. We patched again as he called me, crying early in th morning. I gave another chance. When I cant handle it any longer, I practically 'end' it. Thats th reason why he hated me. Not only that, he said many things, cruel things about me to his friends. And that he's doing all this for 1 reason. Its all because...... I was the one who broke up with him -.- okay fine. But really, do you have to say mean things about me, jerk?? I totally dont wanna hate u, but u asked me to... Well, be back next time. Gonna practically continue th story, if i want to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment