Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Peace?

Wow it's been awhile. Was I too preoccupied with life? Or I just couldn't put everything in words? So many things happened this year. Its only the start of 2017, and I feel like my life just went over my head and changed completely. People left, new people came, plans backfired, feelings hurt. I guess that's life right?

January-February 2017
Things were as per usual. At least that's what I thought. We have people staying over here. So much longer than your usual "staying over". The house became so much messier and noisier. Parents became so much more vexed and the constant quarrels were suffocating. These people... I wonder what they felt. They were the ones causing all this ruckus. Don't they feel guilty? Not even a single trace of guilt! How do you even live with yourself?

You can't accept the truth when its thrown right at your face. You can't use your brain either. Well, since I'm always the stupid one, I suppose you'd be wiser right? I guess not. If you're happy with I said, or would like to disagree and give a better fact about yourself, you should've came and spoke to me.

I know now that both of you are COWARDS. You think everyone is scared of you cus you are a frequent resident in prison. I really don't give 2 shits. In fact, I don't even have to worry. You screw up, you end up back in there lol. But seriously, social media? Involving outsiders? You're THAT lacking up there? It's so sad to see how low you have stooped. And that friend of yours... just the same kind of shit you are.

Whatever, I don't really about you anyway. I brought myself a huge burden just thinking how could a sister do this but then I realised, you've been like a sister to me anyway. You were too busy hating me since I was born and no matter what accomplishments I achieved, it's causing you sore eyes. So yeah, for all I care, I have the house back pace and quiet and CLEAN.

Now, I should enjoy the peace, right? 🤣😏

0 comments:

Post a Comment