Saturday, March 9, 2019

What a long time, huh?

DAMNNN

I didn't realise how long has it been since my last post. Well,  if I have to be honest, this blog comes to mind only when I'm frustrated, bored, broken or simply need to talk but have no one to listen. Not sure if that's good or bad haha.

Okay, let's see. My last post was about the second phase of my internship programmme. Obviously, that was long over. Ended intern and major project presentation fairly well. Went through the remaining half semester extremely well too. I'd say the best semester of my Polytechnic life, hands down.

Next, graduation fell on my dad's birthday. Yeah, what a birthday gift, right? Of course, the biggest day of my life meant nothing to anyone but myself and mum, not even dad. Whatever, I guess.  On a side note, mum sewed me a beautiful floral dress and the material was perfect. Super flowy, heavy but not hot. Totally in love with it. A little sad that I didn't get to live my dream of graduating with a boyfriend HAHAH 😭

And clearly, what else would come next after graduation, right? Dreadful adulting, definitely. Started searching for a job since the last day of school, only got one more than a month after graduation. It was okay at first, but it was hell on  Earth after a few months. At least that's what my Superiors made it feel like, though I can't deny that it was definitely as easy job to do. Heck, my  colleague is freaking 66 years old and still doing it. It's seriously easy. And one more good thing about this is, my best friend worked at the same place as me! My only oxygen in that suffocating building, honestly.

Truth be told, there are sooooo many stories that I can tell about work, but I think I'll save it for another day, yeah? Even more crazy things took place in the past 6 months, so I truuuly don't know where I should start. Let's just say, everything started thanks to role-playing. Hints: Flirting, dating, heartbreak, crushes, friendships, trust, betrayals, drama, comedy, hating and hated. Way more, actually, but I won't be able to sleep if I were to list them all. I haven't even started telling the stories lol 😆

So.......... until next time. Hopefully it's soon because if anymore things were to happen, I might just be able to write a novel about it all XD Oh! Talking about novels, I was also used as a character in someone's novel, but that's another story for another day 😜

0 comments:

Post a Comment