Thursday, October 3, 2019

As promised, a continuation!

Okay, I'm back within a few hours! It's rare, I know, but I promised and well, I didn't really have anything else to do 😆

So, not sure where to start. Maybe from where it started to grow worse. Hmm... after working at my crazy ass workplace, I was transferred to a warehouse branch on the same company. It was much closer to home, but the environment was critical. I got a panic attack on the first day, broke down in the bathroom twice and prevented another one before I went home. It was shitty there. Work was extremely heavy, it worsened my back terribly and I fell sick much more there. Long story short, I decided to resign so I could take a break. Met great colleagues on my last week of work there, which was upsetting. I would have stayed if the job wasn't causing harm to me. But anyway, I quit after a month there, and that's where shit went down.

A week - no - a few days after I resigned, my mum started making a fuss about shit. didn't give me a chance at all to rest and take my time before she forced me to move to my sister's boarding school. You bet I was upset. It wasn't much of a heads up as we pretty much left the night of the day she told me. Literally forced me there and stuff. Took my phone away and left me without any money or any means of contacting anyone. Good thing is, I argued to stay at my sister's house instead so I still had my nieces to accompany me. It was the longest two weeks of my life; crying, crying, studying, praying, crying again, waiting. I left my friends with not much of a warning and a goodbye, I left my boyfriend with not much of anything either. All we agreed on was that he'll wait for me and be honest if he decides to leave. Well, he didn't, thankfully.

So  I came back on Monday this week due to a hospital appointment scheduled on Tuesday. Texted J, K, A and Mec, and of course my IRL friends. I would like to think that they were all happy to see me, especially J, believe or not. He literally texted me everyday for the past two weeks I was gone. So funny, that guy. Literally everyone was telling me that he kept talking about me, about how upset he was that I was gone. And those same people also told me that he liked me LOL. But anyway, the first thing I did after coming back was helping him and K get together, so obviously he doesn't like me like that hahahah.

And to conclude the week early, I'm going back to the torture cell tomorrow - Friday. My phone will be taken away once again, at night tomorrow. And it would be a month before I would get my phone once again, so bless me. Two weeks felt like two months. I can't imagine how four weeks would feel. More tears and sulking, I guess.

Mec has been busy the whole week and J is upset, which I don't understand why either. But anyway, he texted Mec and that led to us having our first fight. Either way,  Mec will be free on my last day so I'll try to talk to him as much as I can. J also happened to be free tomorrow so I guess I get both of my favourite dudes on my last day hahaha. Sigh, I feel melancholic as I'm typing this. I guess my next update will be on my next return, probably a month from now.  I'll try to be more constant will my posts, even after my permanent return. I love writing, after all hahaha. See you when I see you, nobody (I really should give my blog a name 😂).

Fazzy - out for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment